Staffing OptionS is able to provide you with support workers who are trained to provide personal support, assistance with community participation and household tasks as a direct service. You can purchase this service if you are self-managing: we will invoice you; if you have a Plan Manager: we will invoice your Plan Manager or by nominating Staffing OptionS as your Service Provider if you are Agency Managed.
Staffing OptionS has been approved to be a Registered Provider with the NDIA. Registered Providers of supports have met requirements regarding qualifications, approvals, experience and capacity for the following approved supports:
- Plan Management
- Support Co-ordination
- Community Participation
- Support for Household Tasks
- Life Skills Development
- Innovative Community Participation
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Assistance for Travel/Transport
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Assistance with Personal Activities High Support
- Assistance with Life Stage Transition
Staffing OptionS employ people with a range of qualifications and experience who can be engaged for more developmental or transitional time limited roles.