Home Care Packages & Private Fee for Service Support
Staffing OptionS can provide staff to assist you or your family member to remain living independently by providing a range of support services at home and out in the community.
You decide the support and flexible services you wish to be provided with and the degree to which you wish to direct your own service.
We have experienced staff who can bridge the gap when families are juggling busy lives to ensure the safety and quality lifestyle of a parent or family member.
Support Services We Offer
- In-home support: Meal support, cleaning, personal care, assistance with medication, home maintenance, provide support while recuperating from illness or hospital stay.
- Community support: Assistance to go shopping, attend appointments, attend places of worship.
- Social support: Attend events, meet up with friends, assistance to continue with activities that bring pleasure, for example gardening, continuing with hobbies and social activities.
- Coordinate any nursing and allied health services you may require
- Flexibility in service provision - as likes and dislikes, needs and interests vary from individual to individual, the importance of flexibility in service delivery is regarded as paramount.
- Our support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and Staffing OptionS can respond flexibly at short notice.
Essentially, whatever you need to enhance a quality lifestyle.
Where do I start?
Please contact the Aged Care Support Coordinator for information on the services we can provide. We are happy to meet to discuss your needs, eligibility for government funding and answer any further questions you may have.